The Support Desk team of consultants provide support, guidance and materials to help you. We assist with all nature of data protection queries, and provide consultation with the following:
- personal data breach response and handling
- assessing data protection risks
- advising on how to respond to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) lawfully
- GDPR advice e.g: establishing controller/processor relationship
- DPA 18 exemptions advice
- PECR / direct marketing guidance
- assisting with Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIAs)
- advising on how to obtain and record consent lawfully
We also undertake:
- remote audits on suppliers
- consent mechanisms review
- data retention audit and review
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Information Asset Registers (IARs)
- the review of third-party data sharing/processing agreements
- writing/reviewing policies and procedures
The Leeds based team offers email and telephone support. We will give you an estimated time frame for our response to your query via an email notification with a case number. We have a bank of knowledge and resources to help you with any questions you may have regarding data protection.
We pride ourselves on delivering our clients, informative and simple to understand advice. The Support Desk are able to provide training resources, templates and checklists to help you with your compliance journey. We Data Protection People offer the Information Governance Framework (IGF) – a full index of policy/procedure templates and registers to record processing activities.
Support packages can be provided as an addition to other services or can be bought stand-alone so that Data Protection People is your nominated point of contact in the event of any data protection queries you or your team may have.
Click here to discuss how we can help you with your data protection obligations.