Managed Data Protection
Free up your time without losing control of your data protection compliance!
Each engagement varies from client to client depending on many factors. Managed Data Protection contracts can be short or long and our role can be light touch or very hands-on. Each contract is, therefore, flexible and tailored to address your specific data protection management requirements.
Options for our managed data protection include:
- Developing an Information Governance and managed Data Protection strategy
- Drafting data sharing agreements with third parties
- Taking day-to-day responsibility for Data Protection compliance in the client’s organisation
- Answering information questionnaires from third parties
- Writing up and helping to implement policies and procedures about a range of IG/ DP issues
- Undertaking regular Data Protection compliance checking through internal audit
- Training staff to comply with GDPR and data protection legislation
- Attending meetings about data capture, data systems, etc
- Providing professional expert support to existing in-house resources
- Input into projects which may impact privacy
- Responding to information disclosure requests
- Carrying out information searches for subject access requests
- Testing email unsubscribe processes
- Creating and maintaining a log of IT and Data assets
- Advising/ensuring that there is a vulnerability management program on IT
- Checking that the organisational risk of data protection breaches is minimised
- Keeping a watch over Data Protection issues in the client’s industry
- Maintaining oversight of the law, guidance, and cases that may affect our client
To support all managed data protection service contracts, Data Protection People provide a DataWise Subscription. DataWise has been developed in-house and provides complete transparency of all our managed service activity via a single management dashboard. You will have complete visibility of all our daily, weekly and yearly actions on demand.
Click here to discuss how we can help you with managed services.
Send us a Message
to DPIA or not to DPIA
What is a DPIA? A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is a process to help you identify and minimise the data protection risks of a project.... Read More
GDPR Radio – News & Views
During today’s session of GDPR Radio, we discussed the news of the week from the world of Data Protection. We kicked off the webinar by... Read More
What is the Freedom of Information Act?
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) provides the public with access to information held by public authorities. The FOI requires public authorities to publish... Read More
skills shortage in the privacy space?
I’ve been reading about skills shortages in the news: HGV drivers, chefs, fruit pickers… and now that we have come to advertise several new posts... Read More
Data Retention – Best Practices, Examples & More
We kicked off this session by discussing the news of the week, we spoke about online racism, Matt Hancock, wealth screening, ICO fines and more.... Read More
GDPR Radio – News & Views
We host GDPR Radio every other Friday between 12:30-13:30, it’s a laid back, collaborative session where we discuss recent news, share our views and answer... Read More